Welcome to TE Owners!

Author Topic: Why we are a "Private" network  (Read 12353 times)

Offline Peaches

• Registered
  • Newly Registered
Re: Why we are a "Private" network
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 04:19:22 PM »
You can see who your friends are

Offline Webmaster

• Administrator
  • Newly Registered
Why we are a "Private" network
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 04:59:48 AM »
We had all intention in the beginning to stay a private network, I let in a webmaster that I know takes great care in his site, fine and went well. I was asked to let in another webmaster in who has a couple sites, ok why not right? Except the webmaster has absolutely NO experience in running a site. I make a couple suggestion and still things seem ok for a short while. One day I am surfing one of my sites and get a frame breaker from a 'Network Site", I report it to that new webmaster, he said the site was ok, I told him what the problem was and ignored me.

A few days or so later I get another frame breaker while surfing, again the same "Network site". I as the owner/operator of the network send a message to that webmaster and say " I had another frame breaker from that site, my only option is to  take you off the network, unless you take care of it, sorry". So I get a reply of  "You know what Bob. Bite me. Please remove me from your network." Some webmasters do not care about their sites and do not wish to learn, this is a perfect example. So if you were wondering why it is private, now you know, with webmasters like that one it gives us all a bad reputation. As for the webmaster, you know who you are!

So to continue with one more thing, the webmaster I originally let in who was well experienced, closed his account and sided with the inexperienced newbie webmaster.  I never had any issues with him, but friends are friends, and they stick together, that's ok also. Now he is out of business and his traffic exchange is gone!

I attempt to keep my sites clean from interruptions and provide the best surfing possible, others do not seem to care.. I am tempted to mention sites names, but that would not be professional.

Case closed,

Admin
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 01:57:35 PM by Webmaster »

Post are not immediately available for other members and visitors to view! They have to be approved by the Webmaster!